Today I bring you a "What They Ate Wednesday" post from my friend Miliany. As a 16 year old girl, Miliany is a raw vegan. She is very inspiring and I hope you check out her links below. If you would like to share a "What They Ate Wednesday" post, please email me: LaurenGingerRose@gmail.com Enjoy!
Hi, everyone! My name is Miliany Bonet, and I'm a 16 years young raw vegan teen, who is passionate about a raw living foods diet, and inspiring others to eat more raw foods into their diet. I run and own 4 websites, all in which are based on a plant-based diet.
I'm excited to be guest posting here today and share with you my eats in a day :) Here's what I ate on a low-fat, high-carb, raw vegan diet.
Meal 1: Orange Mango Fruit Salad
A yummy fruit salad with an ataulfo mango, 1 navel orange, and 4-6 clementines. Yum!
Meal 2: An epic bowl of plain banana ice cream topped off with 2 ataulfo mangoes, a banana sliced, and hemp & chia seeds sprinkled inside. Yum!
Meal 3: An epic Citrus Pepper Noodle Salad
This beautiful Citrus Pepper Noodle Salad is simply delicious, and one of my favorites. Very tasty, flavorful, healthy, and filling.
Citrus Pepper Noodle Salad
- 1-2 large organic and non-GMO cucumbers, peeled into noodles
- 1 organic tomato, sliced as desired
- 1/2 avocado, (the ripeness of the avocado will make the salad creamy)
- 1 navel orange, peel and sliced into chunks
- 3 clementines, peeled
- 3-4 mixed organic bell peppers (red, yellow, orange, green)
- 1 organic, raw nori sheet, broken into pieces with your hands
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- juice of 1 navel orange
- 4-6 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1/2 tsp paprika powder and all-purpose seasonings
- 1/4 tsp cayenne powder (or as much as you like)
Hope you enjoyed this post! Check out my blogs in the links below.
~ RawVeganLiving: http://rawveganliving.blogspot.com/
~ 0medz0: http://0medz0.com/
~ Transitioning To Raw Blog: http://transitioningtoraw.blogspot.com/
~ Transitioning To Raw Website: http://transitioningtoraw.com/
~ Miliany's Bio & Story: http://rawveganlivingblog.com/2012/12/about-me.html