In honor of the Fall season, I made a list of fun ideas to do with my family and I thought I would share so I could give you some ideas! Happy Autumn!
1. Go apple picking
2. Go pumpkin picking
3. Drink apple cider
4. Go on a hay ride
5. Find pretty leaves
6. Paint pinecones
We painted pinecones on Wednesday to celebrate Autumn!
7. Paint acorns
8. Paint or carve a pumpkin
9. Roast pumpkin seeds
10. Roast a squash
11. Have a picnic
12. Go on a hike
13. Rake leaves into a pile and then jump in it!
14. Take a walk under the full moon
15. Make a pumpkin spice smoothie
16. Make apple crumble (plantbased and gluten free of course!)
17. Decorate the house for Halloween
18. Make your own pumpkin spice coffee or tea
19. Hug a tree
20. Make a big pot of soup (numerous times)
Have fun! XOXO